The Resource Education Center currently offers a wide variety of services
to meet the needs of individuals and families with serious concerns.
To learn more about each of these services please click on each
- State mandated Classes
to meet legal requirements
- A brief interview to determine if a client has a high or low
probability of a substance dependence problem.
- SOP Short or Long Term
- Individual or Group outpatient counseling focusing on understanding
the disease concept and relapse prevention.
- Random Urinalysis
- Urine test to determine if a client has illicit drugs in their
system. Walk-ins are accepted.
- Residential Treatment
- Referral to a facility for residential treatment.
Child Protective Service (CPS) Counseling Services
- Substance Abuse Assessment: A thorough diagnosis to determine if a client has a chemical dependency or substance abuse problem.
- Individual Counseling: One-on-one sessions to address underlying issues.
- Family Counseling: Counseling that occurs with various members of the family present.
- Group Counseling: Counseling that occurs with various individuals to address substance abuse education.
- Parenting Education: Sessions that address parenting education.
- Anger Management: Sessions that address anger management issues.
* All sessions occur with a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor.